Monday, March 5, 2007

The Baby's Room



The room is put together for the most part. These are just pictures of the crib. I have some wooden letters I'm going to paint and decorate that spell out Kaylei. I'll post more pictures when I get them completed. It may even be this week. I've quit my job and am now just waiting for our miracle to arrive!

3 comments:

The Mains said...

Great colors and designs for a baby girl. She is going to be so loved and spoiled:) We can't wait to meet her! I am glad to hear that you quit your job - it is about time!

Once upon a time....... said...

Oh my GOD TROY! 4 More weeks!!!!! Your SOOOOO lucky and Kaylie is SUCH a wonderful name! We are so excited for you! Did you guys have a shower? Did you register somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Very nice! You are almost there!!