Kaylei spent the afternoon in the garden. What a dirty face!

Kaylei is enjoying a cheese cracker. Check out the cheese mustache!
Little Kaylei is working on her car with daddy's toys.

Kaylei likes to climb into our cupboards.

Look, she finally has enough hair for a ponytail!!

Little Kaylei is working on her car with daddy's toys.
Kaylei likes to climb into our cupboards.
Look, she finally has enough hair for a ponytail!!
2 comments:
Hi Alice, this is Edee Young Ulrich-thanks for looking me up on facebook! I totally don't know anything about facebook but I am better at blogging, if you want a link to my blog email me at ulberich@hotmail.com and I will send you a link! Your little girl is adorable! We live in Idaho Falls and enjoiy it, hope you will too!
Cute little girl of yours!!! So, how did the move go? School up & running?
Post a Comment