Sunday, January 4, 2009

Potty Training

Our goal of no diapers after March 09 is not looking so good. Kaylei just isn't interested in telling us that she needs to go potty. We have let her run around without a diaper on several occasions only to eventually find a wet puddle somewhere. Yesterday, she did it again! Only this time, it was a bit different. I heard Troy asking Kaylei if she had pooped. She grinned and said Uh Huh and then showed him her poop which she was holding in her hand. Troy thought it was hilarious and decided she should come show me her prize! I, however, did not find it funny at all and was quite disgusted that Troy let her continue holding her poop! YUCKKKKK!! Good thing for our readers that I acted too quickly to let Troy take a picture of the evidence. Trust me, you didn't want pictures to go with this post!

No comments: