Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our new view in Montana

We are here and about 85% moved in! Kaylei is loving the place. She spends most of her time outside or chasing the kitten. Troy just finished training so he can now go patrol on his own and work his own hours. I am still trying to find where I fit in this town. There's a math teaching job in the neighboring town which is a 50 mile commute one way and then there's the grocery store. I've been considering how to offer private science lessons to the homeschool kids. I'm not sure how the public school system would take it and if I could make enough money doing it. Our 4Runner is dying fast so I'm going to have to start working to pay for our new vehicle. Any home business ideas that would survive in an itty-bitty town? Here are some pictures from our first week in our new home:

The pronghorn that visits us regularly

Kaylei didn't take a nap this day and was being pretty grouchy. She demanded this picture so I let her hold it while I went to the bathroom. This is what I found when I returned. She totally passed out!


Kaylei's first toad.


Checking out old bird nests in our shed.



The view from our deck.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

wow! you really live in the middle of nowhere, huh? I hope you like it and the moving went well!