Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happiness is being a Daddy

Ok, so Alice writes all of these blogs she thinks it is Troy's turn.
I love being a Daddy, it is so much fun. I think being a Mom would be great too, but I don't have to deal with the feedings. This baby care is a lot of work which we try to split evenly.
My precious little girl is beginning to smile more regularly and it melts my heart to see her face light up. Just in case you didn't know she is a total Daddy's girl... in fact she has been since the day she was born. I am enjoying all of these sweet moments but anticipating when she is a little bigger and more interactive. I am a little worried about when she starts crawling as to where she will disappear to. As a responsible parent I am preparing for these events; I am working on teaching Buddy (our dog) a new command... "Where's the baby?"

No comments: